Easter 2019 | Scotland Photos

Right, confession time! This wasn’t a caravan trip. I wasn’t going to drag Patsy nearly 500 miles for three nights not least because over the years I’ve accumulated quite a few BA Avios points. Also my dear caravanning friends Allison & Amanda said I could stay with them at their home near Falkirk. And what a great long weekend we had too. I’ll spare you the waffle usually associated with my blog posts but wanted to share some of the photos from the trip. I didn’t take my DSLR - something I soon regretted - but used my old Olympus compact instead. Anyway, I hope you enjoy them and perhaps be inspired to visit this lovely part of the country sometime.

The Falkirk Wheel

The Bo’ness & Kinneil Railway and Scotland Railway Museum

Steamboat cruise on Loch Katrine

Little Druim Woods & Lock Venachar

The Kelpies